Call Out for DCNYF2018 Associated Events
We are seeking applications from organisations and individuals interested in hosting their own event as part of the 2018 Dublin Chinese New Year Festival’s associated events programme.
To be eligible to apply, associated events must celebrate the Chinese New Year, Sino-Irish relations and celebrate cultures that observe the Lunar New Year or the Year of the Dog.
Celebrations for the Year of the Dog will take place over 17 days from 16 February to 4 March 2018. The festival will feature signature events featuring all art forms from film, talks and visual art to music, dance and sport over a two-week period. Traditional and contemporary Chinese cultural activities will be at the heart of the festival including festivities and ceremonies, Chinese opera and singing, karaoke competition, culinary delights, arts and crafts, chess competitions, lion dances, dragon parades, calligraphy and children’s events.
With an audience in excess 10,000 in 2017, the Dublin Chinese New Year associated events programme is an opportunity for you to be part of the largest celebration of the Lunar New Year in Europe.
Associated events benefits
- Inclusion in a festival with national and international stature.
- Event listing in the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival printed programme.
- Listing with a link to your website on the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival website.
- Copies of the festival print programme for distribution to your members, networks and audiences.
- DCNYF 2018 logo and branding to use on your marketing collateral promoting your event.
- Inclusion in other marketing materials and/or channels and PR campaign where relevant.
- Submitting an associated event application does not guarantee inclusion in the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival programme.
- Event acceptance into the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival associated events programme is at the discretion of the Festival Organisers and Advisory Panel
- Associated events are not funded by the Festival Organisers.
- Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for website event listing.
- Associated event organisers must accept the terms and conditions.
How to apply
Applications close midnight Monday 27th November 2017
Read the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival 2018 Associated Events TERMS & CONDITIONS
Complete and submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM which includes your event details (event name and proposed date/s).
If successful, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Review and approve your print programme copy and listing.
- Confirm receipt of the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival associated event logos and style guide for use on your marketing materials
- Supply proof of your public liability insurance.
For further information, please contact email@example.com