LOUISE REAY: IT’S ONLY WORDS

A comedy show in Chinese for people who don’t speak any Chinese at all!
This unique show from Louise Reay is based on the idea that only 7% of communication is verbal. It’s Only Words experiments with the remaining 93%. Even if you don’t speak Chinese, you’ll understand it, but you won’t know why.
Through a mix of clowning and stand up, Reay will range over some very familiar territory – family, sex and relationships – in a language unfamiliar to some.

“Louise Reay can legitimately claim to be unique” – The Independent
“Truly fantastic, utterly out there,” – Al Murray.
“Reay proves in comedy, nothing is lost in translation” – ★★★★ The Skinny
“Absurdly brilliant” – ★★★★ FringeReview
“Perfect buffoonery” – ★★★★ Mumble

  • Venue The International Bar
    Date Fri 3 Feb
    Time 7pm (Doors 6.30pm)
    Fee €7
23 Wicklow St, Dublin 2